We love to see your photos here at Shore Cottage Studio and we thought we'd set up a monthly photo competition for everyone to join in. Each month the photographer of the image with the most votes will win the epic prize of a custom made photography lapel badge designed and made by our Kris, a prize surely comparable in stature and recognition to the blankety blank chequebook and pen, the bully tankard and darts, or the countdown teapot!
January: Best Sunset Photo
We think the Wirral has the best sunsets, do you agree? Post your pics from your travels or your doorstep. Enter yourself, comment on photo entries, and vote for your favourites by clicking the button below.
January: Post Pics Now, Vote Now
February: Best Romantic Photo
Show us your pics on the theme of romance, what does that mean to you? Enter yourself, comment on photo entries, and vote for your favourites by clicking the button below.
February: Post Pics Now, Voting Not Yet Open
March: Best Spring Photo
Show us your pics on the theme of springtime, people, places, animals what sums up spring to you? Enter yourself, comment on photo entries, and vote for your favourites by clicking the button below.
March: Post Pics Now, Voting Not Yet Open
- You can add your photos to any of the competitions that are currently active (see above) but voting only begins in the month itself.
- Voting ends at the end of the month.
- The winner is the image with the most votes.
- Anyone can vote for as many images as they like but you can only vote for each photo once.
- You can even vote for your own pics!
- We will post out the winners lapel badge second class post (we'll contact the winner for their address) or the winner can choose to collect their prize from the studio.
- Any photo that meets the month's brief and doesn't contain anything that would cause offence may be submitted it could be
- Colour, black and white, or anything in between, sepia, pop of colour...
- Unedited or edited - heavily or lightly
- Taken on a digital camera, a mobile phone, or even a film camera and scanned in.
- You must have taken the photograph yourself but we don't mind when or where you've taken it as long as it fits the brief.
- You must be ok with us sharing your image on social media (with a credit to you) and potentially using it as a banner image on our website if you win.