Enjoy a day stitching in a relaxed atmosphere whatever your skill level. Gentle tuition to develop at your own pace.
Enjoy a relaxed day of stitching . There will be plenty of time for experimentation whatever your skill level .
Sue will guide you through the day with gentle tuition to allow you to develop at your own pace.
The Early Bird catches the worm, and if you arrive before the course starts at 10am you are welcome to join us for tea / coffee and home made biscuits, still warm from the oven. There is no additional charge for our ticket holders.
Choosing a background
Looking at suitable background fabrics
Explore hand stitches
Experimenting with a range of threads
Lunch is homemade soup and home made bread. Delicious and Nutritious!
Review and refine your design
Refining your final design
Finishing and Framing
A final image review before choosing your frame
You can choose to pay in full by card, bank transfer, or post us a cheque. You can even choose pay on the day of your course just click which method you'd prefer from the options at the checkout on the next screen. There is also the option to pay in full or in part by gift voucher, just add your code(s) to the voucher section at the checkout.
Who Is This Course For?
- I am a complete beginner but would like to learn to stitch
- I have done a lot of stitching but need a fresh approach
- I would like to spend time stitching with like minded people
- I like a relaxed setting and friendly teaching
Who Is This Course Not For?
- I don't ever want to thread a needle
- I have done a lot of stitching you can't teach me anything
- I much prefer working on my own
- I need a very formal classroom style and exams
I have come away with lots of new ideas and feel very relaxed after working in such a beautiful environment.
The workshop is excellent,